- By School/Program
- The Arts at Columbia University
- College of Dental Medicine
- College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Columbia Business School
- Columbia College
- Columbia Law School
- Columbia University School of Nursing
- Columbia School of Social Work
- The Earth Institute
- The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Journalism
- The Libraries
- Mailman School of Public Health
- School of General Studies
- School of International and Public Affairs
- School of Professional Studies
The top, leading-edge center for the integrated study of the Earth, its environment, and society, the Earth Institute has leveraged the vast intellectual power of Columbia University’s faculty since 1996 to establish and nurture cross-disciplinary collaborations, actively addressing the world’s most complex economic, health, and environmental challenges. Through its research, education, and action, the Earth Institute has become the world’s leading academic center confronting the practical challenges of sustainable development.
Earth Institute Areas of Greatest Need
Provide the critical support necessary to push forward those ideas and innovations that hold the most potential for addressing the challenges of sustainable development.
Lamont-Doherty Areas of Greatest Need
Support the work of our scientists and allow Lamont-Doherty to continue to revolutionize how Earth science research is conducted, taught and understood.