- By School/Program
- The Arts at Columbia University
- College of Dental Medicine
- College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Columbia Business School
- Columbia College
- Columbia Law School
- Columbia University School of Nursing
- Columbia University School of Social Work
- The Earth Institute
- The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Journalism
- The Libraries
- Mailman School of Public Health
- School of General Studies
- School of International and Public Affairs
- School of Continuing Education
Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
GSAS is a hub of discovery across the disciplines, preparing graduate students for lifelong success in many careers and enhancing undergraduate education throughout campus. The support of alumni and friends for fellowships, the Teaching Center, and other critical initiatives will help ensure that some of the most talented students in the world continue to acquire the expertise and habits of mind essential for leadership, within academia and beyond.
GSAS Annual Fund
Provide critical funding for areas of greatest immediate need, particularly financial aid.
Supporting both new initiatives and ongoing projects, gifts to the GSAS Annual Fund give the Dean the flexibility to respond quickly to emerging opportunities. Each year, your gift has a direct impact on the educational experience of graduate students at Columbia.
Endow a GSAS fellowship to train future generations of scholars and scientists.
Master's Degree Financial Aid
Endow a fund to support one master's degree student each year, allowing GSAS to attract top students regardless of their financial constraints.
Currently, the Graduate School does not have any financial aid available for students pursuing master's degrees. You can change this.
Endow a full graduate fellowship, named in your honor (or for someone you designate), to help GSAS attract a top student and to minimize the role debt plays in career choice.