- By School/Program
- The Arts at Columbia University
- College of Dental Medicine
- College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Columbia Business School
- Columbia College
- Columbia Law School
- Columbia University School of Nursing
- Columbia School of Social Work
- The Earth Institute
- The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Journalism
- The Libraries
- Mailman School of Public Health
- School of General Studies
- School of International and Public Affairs
- School of Professional Studies
School of Professional Studies
The School of Professional Studies at Columbia University is a resource for those who wish to take their lives in new directions. Our students are motivated, serious, academically oriented people who seek professional, personal, or academic development in subjects that range from the sciences to the humanities to the arts. The scope of the School extends far beyond evening classes for returning students. Our programs serve not only non-degree and professional students, but also hundreds of graduate and undergraduate Columbia matriculates every year. The School’s diverse program offering is unified by its mission to transform knowledge and understanding in service of the greater good: a just, sustainable and compassionate global society.
SPS Annual Fund
Provide critical resources for the Dean’s discretionary use to address areas of greatest need, particularly student financial aid, faculty development, and space.
Endow a fellowship to educate the global leaders of the future and to empower SPS to attract exceptional students regardless of their financial constraints.
Endow a professorship to help grow and sustain the ranks of SPS’s distinguished faculty.
Ensure bold and distinguished leadership of the School with a named gift of remarkable generosity.