Payment Methods

Ways to Give

Payment Methods



Credit Card

Give using your credit card with our secure online giving form or by calling 866-443-8797. A credit card gift entitles you to the same income tax deduction as a cash gift. Should you wish, you may also make a recurring gift online.




Make checks payable to Columbia University and, to ensure that they are properly credited, please include a note about your gift's purpose.

If mailing via USPS:

Columbia University–Gift Systems

P.O. Box 1523

New York, NY 10008

If mailing via FedEx, UPS or similar courier:


711 Executive Blvd, Ste. H

Batching Department–1523

Valley Cottage, NY 10989