Columbia University highly values partnerships with foundations and corporations, offering countless opportunities for engagement and collaboration.
With over 200 research institutes and centers, a wide range of world-class laboratories, and a high caliber of faculty and students, Columbia University is a powerhouse of research, scholarship, and innovation.
Partnership opportunities may include:
• Funding research or education programs
• Becoming a center or institute partner
• Supporting fellowships, scholarships, and professorships
• Licensing and investing in new technology
• Sponsoring events, awards, and competitions
• Promoting entrepreneurship
The Office of Corporate & Foundation Relations in the University's Office of Alumni and Development works with foundations and corporations to develop partnerships that advance Columbia’s research, scholarship, and strategic initiatives, and that align with our partners’ philanthropic missions.
Connect with us to:
• Learn more about our research, centers, institutes, and programs
• Identify opportunities for mutually beneficial collaboration
• Meet with Columbia University leadership and faculty
• Visit Columbia University’s campuses
Dimitra Koutsantoni, PhD
Senior Director of University Corporate and Foundation Relations
Office of Alumni & Development
Explore Columbia's Research
Learn about the latest discoveries, technologies, and innovations across the University.